If you no longer want to rely on working with clients and wish to produce revenue while you are away from your business, here are the 9 steps you can take.
1. Leverage everything you do. Everything you say, write or create – save it to turn into a product later!
2. Become very selective when it comes to taking clients. Create a list of criteria and stick to it.
3. Raise your fees. This will allow you to “filter” some of your clients, and keep only the ones who are highly motivated to work with you.
3. Create group programs and invite your clients to join.
4. Pre-qualify your free consults by asking candidates to complete a questionnaire.
5. Any time you reply to a client’s email, save it in your special “idea” file for building your intellectual property.
6. Save any tools, worksheets, checklists or templates you create for clients.
7. Let go of any clients that you no longer enjoy working with.
8. Spend at least 1 day a week creating passive income streams.
9. If you feel that a client doesn’t suit you, just say “NO”.
You don’t have to do all of the 9 action steps at once.
Pick a few that you’re comfortable with TODAY and do them. Re-assess your business in 30 days and try to implement more of these steps.
==> FREE Webinar Reveals More:
“Passive Income Secrets for Speakers, Consultants,
Coaches, and Information Entrepreneurs: How to Turn
Your Knowledge, Background, and Experience into a
Passive Income Empire”
DATE: May 24th
TIME: 1pm EST / 10am PST