Most teleclass leaders follow a pre-designed program they created specifically for that class. But if you’re not sure what you should cover, or if you simply want to leave your participants shocked at the value they received from your teleclass, follow this simple strategy.
Ask them what they want to know!
Put together an assessment or a questionnaire and ask every participant to complete it before the class. Here are a few sample questions you may want to ask them:
- What attracted you to this teleclass?
- What do you expect to get out of it as a result?
- What questions would you like to get answered?
- What are your biggest problems or challenges at this time?
- What have you done so far to solve your problems?
The information you receive from your participants will give you a much better idea of what they expect from your teleclass. And happy participants means more business!
After the teleclass, you may send out another survey to get a better idea of how the class went and how you can improve it next time. Some sample questions to ask are:
- What new information did you take away with you?
- What did you want to know that wasn’t covered?
- How was the class helpful to you?
…and so on. Follow-up is extremely important for teleclass leaders, and AssessmentGenerator is a great tool to use for building surveys like these ones.